Several studies have been done to determine the effects of using a cell phone when you are pregnant. Majority of the studies show that mobile devices were fixed to the cages of pregnant mice to see how radiation might impact the foetus. When the animal gave birth, it was seen that mice that were exposed to mobile device radiation immediately gave birth to babies who had behavioural problems the same as that of ADHD.
At the same time, this is not always necessarily true. It depends on the frequency of exposure and usage.
The Effects of Overusing a Mobile During Pregnancy
Overusing a cell phone when you are pregnant may negatively impact you and the baby’s health in several ways:
- Frequent usage of electronic devices from Velgenklere.no during pregnancy may increase the chance of kids acquiring behavioural problems like hyperactivity in their early years.
- A high rate of exposure to radiation during pregnancy can also impact the brain condition of someone who is pregnant, leading to fatigue, depression, weak memory, and insomnia.
- Aside from that, continuous exposure to radio waves during pregnancy can also jeopardize the cellular receptors of the human body and may even trigger a force of uncontrolled circumstances, possibly increasing the chance of acquiring deadly diseases. However, more research is needed to prove this.
Tips to Restrict the Use of Mobile Devices
- Do you best to not use any electronic device that emits radiation as much as you can. Look at alternative methods like a landline.
- Avoid bringing your mobile phone with you so as to protect your baby from any harm.
- Stop putting your mobile phone below your pillow or close to you where you are sleeping. Make sure that you keep your mobile phone several meters away from your bed.
- You might also need to turn off your smartphones at night if possible.
- Remember to disconnect from the wifi at night before going to sleep or when it is not needed to lessen the exposure to radiation.
- Avoid having a lengthy conversation with someone on the phone
- It is much safer to use hands-free or speaker when speaking with someone.