Your friend was placed on bed rest. What’s that? Why? Odds are she’s pregnant. Reasons for bed rest are unique. All of them have to do with labour. When a mom-to-be revealing others signs of labor, is starting to get contractions, or is too fragile a pregnancy to carry on too much movement, she is placed on bed rest and is considered high risk.
You have to know that if you’re put on bed rest it’s for your child’s security. Babies could have multitudes of issues. Their lungs might not be fully grown, their system isn’t quite as powerful, and also the early they’re born.
So that you are able to know, if the baby comes too soon, difficulties start to arise.
What can you do to help a friend put on bed rest?
1. Set the telephone together with paper, pencil, and telephone book, near the bed.
2. Watching at 123movies would definitely help make the time fly by as well. This will keep your friend entertained for countless hours and will help help forget, at least for a while, that she’s confined to her bed.
3. If at all possible setup a remote controller next to her for the T.V.. It would be wonderful to have a CD player, DVDs, radio combo.
4. 1 week discard them off and send her flowers, or purchase a few. The next week bring her a few creams. You can send a care package to her. Traveling size creams, shampoos, make-up, infant clothing.
5. Visit her some time. She will require some time and also will get tired being on bed rest.
6. Help with laundry she that she can not get done.
7. After you arrive and before you leave be sure that she has lots of water that is cold, and any snacks she can continue alongside her.
8. Be a friend and listen to stories, even though she’s told you that the “bed rest narrative” over and over again. She wants someone to listen and is lonely to. Be her cheerleader make an encouragement and remind her why she’s currently doing so for your infant. Commend her. It will help to improve her morale.
9. Pick some publications for her. Beauty and Health and from all means Baby ones. Or borrow library books for her. She is able to book books in your card if she’s a notebook, or her very own and you’ll be able to pick up them and reunite them.