The surrogacy program is a help, it is a hope and it is a miracle.
For some couple that has trouble in bearing a child, surrogacy becomes their only possible hope. Yes not everyone can be fortunate enough to build a family of their own no matter what they make and no matter how much they have longed for it. But when the concept of surrogacy came, people have had hopes in their hearts.
This is why the surrogacy program comes to life to help people have families and to have women who are passionate about giving miracles to other people.
Today, let’s talk more about surrogacy- its challenges, pros and the cons for everyone that is involved in it.
Pros and Cons for Hopeful Parents
Everybody wants to become parents but not everyone had the chance to be one. Basically, if you think about surrogacy for hopeful parents there is only one benefit you can think of, that is it is a way to make their dream of becoming parents came true.
However, hundreds of families out there who have gone through the process of surrogacy can assure you the pros of it. Here are some of it:
- It completes families. A family can’t be much of a family without a child. Those who have struggled with infertility and even those LGBT couples who want to have children is the perfect ones to go through surrogacy. It gives them more life to their life.
- It allows genetic connections. Gestational surrogacy enables one or both parents to maintain a biological relationship with their child since the surrogate mother doesn’t become the biologically considered mother.
- It creates a relationship deeper. A lot of soon to be parents become close with their surrogate and their family develops not a third party to their life but a companion and another family member. It can also develop meaningful that can last for a lifetime.
Aside from having the cons, there are also disadvantages to it. Here are a few cons to surrogacy:
- Surrogacy is really complicated. This is something that one can’t deny, surrogacy can really be complicated for other people or couples who don’t want a third party or a surrogate to get involved in their life.
- Costly. Basically, you are financing two life here, the surrogate mother and your baby. The expense will definitely be that big considering that you still have to pay for the medical expenses and pregnancy expenses for the whole 9 months and you also have to make sure that the surrogate mother is doing and eating healthy. Aside from that, paying for a California surrogacy program is really a bit expensive. However, it will always be all worth it.
- You need to let go of control. This becomes a disadvantage for some, while parents intend to enjoy a greater sense of control and involvement when it comes to surrogacy rather than those who opted for adoption. Basically, you will need to relinquish some control and trust your surrogate with all your heart. Which means you also have to not doubt them on whatever they are into. Trust the process, they say.
Meanwhile, if you wanted to have a really good online impression on Tiktok, you can simply Get likes on tiktok!